It’s been 105 days since my last blog post and so much has happened. A mixed bag of awful and awesome.
- My cousin Jackie Sebro passed away R.I.P.
- I graduated as an Evidence based Coach from Fielding Graduate University
- My niece Selena turned two
- Change or Die maintained its position in the top 100 books in its relevant categories on Amazon
- I received my first royalty cheque from the sales of Change or Die
With 349 days left of 2013 left to go, I am looking forward to:
- My first International Coaching Federation (ICF) accreditation
- Presenting at International Association of Facilitators Jamaica in February
- Having an official launch for the book Change or Die
- Running the first set of training programs based on the methodology in Change or Die
- And continuing the blog.
This year I have no plans and no resolutions. That is a whole other post.