Today the library called and gave the available dates for the book launch. I chose November 18th 2014 as the date for the launch.
This book launch will benefit from the lessons learned when hosting the book launch for Change or Die ( first book).
Hence the reason that we are hosting the book launch in conjunction with the National Library. The library has the media in hand and when the library calls the media appears.
Other than that we are using the same approach that was used for the last launch and of course all are invited.
The book launch for Lead Your Team To Win is on November 18th, 2014 from 5.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. Eastern Time.
What to expect at the book launch?
- A cocktail hour – some of the finest reds and whites will be served as well as some hors d’oeuvres. If you do not drink alcohol there are drinks for you as well.
- A well respected member of the International Labour Organization (ILO), will be giving the feature address.
- I will be chatting about the book and answering all questions about the book.
- Free giveaways of the book
- Book signing by the author
- Books will be on sale
- An opportunity to network with people who are interested in the book.
You won’t be able to attend? Don’t worry we will be streaming as a webinar so that you can see and hear it all.
What will you be doing on November 18th, 2014?