Two weeks ago, I attended the Chamber of Industry and Commerce AGM and luncheon This was a sold out event and I understood why. The occasion was an opportunity to (re)connect with persons whom I knew, to meet new people, to learn about what others were doing and to share a bit about myself.
As I listened to the presenters share about their new projects, I identified 7 questions that they asked themselves to determine their next steps and to make decisions. I thought that today I would share these questions with you:
1) What is my Vision? – This speaks to your overall vision for yourself, for your business or for your family.
2) How do I want to live? Determine the quality of life that you want for you and your loved ones. Identify what a day in your life looks like – what you are doing, where you are doing it and with whom you are doing it
3) What do I want? – Determine what you want physically, emotionally and spiritually
4) What is my core? Identify the skills, competencies and talents that you have at this time
5) How can I expand my core? Decide how you can easily build on your existing skills to increase the probability of getting what you want
6) What are my low hanging fruits? Think about what is easy for you to access right now that will take you one step closer to your vision or to what you want.
7) What am I doing now for five years in the future? Decide where all of this is leading you to. This is your pull factor that will keep you going.
Which of these questions resonated with you? Which of these questions were the most difficult to answer?
I answered these questions myself and some of my answers were insightful, setting me on a new path and different directions. It was good to stop and stick a pin and look at the way ahead.
If you need assistance answering these questions then feel free to give me a call. I will be happy to assist you to answer these questions.